It is officially fall friends! As I have mentioned before, fall might just be my favorite season. Give me all the pumpkin coffee, pumpkin bread, warm scarves, fall candles and tons of cozy sweaters – I am one happy girl.
As the seasons are changing, I started reflecting back on this past summer. Between our summer vacation, an update to our living room, a girls trip I’ll never forget, and planning many dinner parties with our friends, we are grateful. We’ve made many new memories and look forward to many more! Now let’s note, our summer has also been so busy. Now that we have finalized the majority of our wedding details, we are ready for it to be here next month (so excited I can finally say that)!
Links & Loves:
- I purchased this pumpkin loaf tray for all my pumpkin bread baking – plus, it’s the perfect design for delivering homemade bread to friends.
- Have you all tried Starbucks new fall drink? You can find it here – I’m not too sure I’ll be breaking away from my beloved PSL!
- Next week I’ll be linking up my favorite denim including these Paige skinny jeans – so comfortable
- I also picked up these booties during the Nordstroms Anniversary sale, they are a must for fall
- Has anyone completed the Whole30, I’m curious on your thoughts. You can read all about it here
- I’ve been loving tassel earrings lately and these are no exception – so adorable and perfect for GameDay
- Lastly, who is ready for the start of college football? Another thing I love about fall, hello football season! Geaux Tigers!
We have a packed holiday weekend and can’t wait until GameDay! Would love to hear your plans this weekend – Enjoy!