As most of you know by now, we love to entertain. Super Bowl Sunday is no exception. Even though we may not pay too close attention to the game, we enjoy gathering with friends and family. I mean, any excuse to have a party is a good one.. right?
With the help of Pinterest and some of my favorite food blogs, I’ve linked up so many fun recipes.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – I’m not sure what it is about football but anytime we’re watching a game buffalo wings are a must. These chicken meatballs are a twist to the average buffalo wing and perfect to put on the coffee table and let your guests grab them throughout the game.
- Pecan Praline Baked Brie – One of the hardest parts about Whole30 was giving up cheese, especially brie (I might have a serious love affair with cheese platters). I’ve made several meals from Shay’s blog but this might be my new favorite.
- French Dip Sliders – Can we all just agree that sliders make serving a meal so much easier? These finger foods will fill your guests up without having to serve a big meal.
- Queso Dip – I mean, this should probably be on everyone’s list to serve this weekend. Being from Texas, no one can ever have enough queso.
- Meatball Sliders – Once again, sliders. Enough said.
- Oreo Magic Bars – Not only are these oreo bars delicious, they are so easy to make. These oreo bars are one delicious and two so easy to make! Between the chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut, everyone will love them.
- Chicken & Waffles – One of my husband’s favorites, so this will definitely be on the list this weekend!
- Football Cake Pops – Aren’t these cake pops so fun? Perfect for your guests to grab throughout the game.
I know I mentioned before that I am in the process of completing the Whole30 (at this point more like a Whole45) but I will be done this weekend just in time for the game on Sunday! I won’t be going too crazy but may enjoy a glass of wine or two. 🙂
Next week on the blog I’ll share all about my experience with the Whole30 so be sure to stay tuned!
What are some of your favorite recipes for Super Bowl parties? Would love to hear them!
PS: I’ve linked up several cute tops to wear for the game!
Shop them here: