Meal planning doesn’t come easy. Let’s be honest here, I’m a horrible planner. Ask me to plan a vacation? Game changer, of course I can do that! Plan our weekly meals and make sure we’re prepared for the week? Maybe not so much.
The week nights in our home are busy as I’m sure it is in almost every other household. In an effort to help us all out, I’m sharing a few quick and easy meals to get us all through those crazy weeks!
- Crispy Southwest Wraps: Growing up in Texas basically means growing up with queso and guacamole at every meal. I could eat tacos at almost every meal and these wraps are no different. They are so quick to make – and bursting with flavor!
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas: Did I mention my love for fajitas?! Being able to cook them all in one sheet pan means less dishes to clean up. Plus, these are so delicious.
- Crockpot Chicken Caesar Sandwich: When I think of a crockpot meal, it’s usually during the colder months. I found these caesar sandwiches and they can be made year round. Crock pot and a summer meal – it’s a win!
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole: Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner? One night each week we skip our casual dinner and cook breakfast! I made this french toast casserole – wow. I could eat this at every meal. Throw everything in the dish and you’re done. Enjoy!
- Chicken Taco Casserole: Tossing everything in a casserole dish after a long day at work makes the evening so much more productive! I can’t get over how easy this recipe is. We make this at least once a month, yum!
What are some of your week night go-to’s? Would love to hear!