Happy Monday ya’ll! Can you believe it’s already May?!
This past weekend our weather here in New Jersey was unbelievable! It seriously felt like a summer day. We finished cleaning up our flowerbeds, planted the prettiest roses, and even ventured out down the shore.
Our weekend was jam packed, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Now onto today’s post, one of my favorite days to celebrate!
Cinco de Mayo is only a few days away so today I’m sharing a few ways we plan on celebrating.
- Margaritas – And lots of them! This recipe is one of my favorites, plus they are homemade which makes them that much sweeter! Ashley just shared this recipe too which I’ve been wanting to try. Of course we’ll be making them this weekend!
- Tacos, Tacos, and Tacos – Ever since moving out of Texas it’s been very difficult to adjust with the lack of Tex-Mex here in New Jersey – so every now and then we’ll attempt to make our own at home. Whether it’s fajitas, quesadillas, tacos, or even enchiladas, what better day to make tacos and celebrate! Just make sure you provide your guests with side options including – onions, tomatoes, cheese, and guacamole.
- Chips – If I could eat chips and salsa (or even quesó at every meal), I probably would. Seriously though, wouldn’t you?
- Guacamole – When I first met my husband (then boyfriend) he laughed when I put guacamole on my eggs. Now he does it too! Maybe it’s a Southern thing, but guacamole goes with everything.
- The Perfect Tee – I just couldn’t resist with this baseball tee, I laughed out loud when I saw it! Loving this tank and this tee too.
Even if you aren’t throwing a party, you can add this homemade margarita or whip up some guacamole to serve with your meal.
What are your favorite ways to celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Leave a comment below so we can all share our ideas!
Shop the Post: