One of my favorite beauty tricks is an all over face palette. Let’s be honest here, makeup palettes have been around for years so it’s nothing new when it comes to the beauty routine.Although women have been using them for years, it’s only recently did I actually start investing in them. Investing? Well.. yes, quality (in my opinion) is something I highly value.
If you were to peak inside my makeup bag, you would be surprised by how many individual items I actually have. Between concealer, brightener, foundation, powder, blush, etc, it’s seriously sometimes overwhelming. One of my biggest problems (or challenges you could say) is traveling such a heavy makeup bag. All of this can be completely avoided by just investing in a single palette!
I’ve heard others rave about the Charlotte Tilbury all over face palette, so when I was at Nordstroms a few weeks ago I had to give it a try. Seriously, impressed. I must admit here, I’m no beauty expert. In fact, I rarely know how to even apply half the beauty products I own. However, it’s always fun to try new products out especially when they are as pretty as this.
I think what I love most about these palettes is convenience, While some of them are an investment (I’ve linked more budget friendly options too!), the convenience of having everything I need in one single palette is worth every penny. Also, it’s lightened the weight of my makeup bag which is essential when traveling. Which only means one thing, more room for everything else!
These are a few of the palettes I’ve recently found and love each and every single one – all for various reasons!
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look – Seriously, the best. I’ve been using this one for a few weeks now and love how every shade is numbered. It definitely helps me out when applying!
- Tarte Show Stopper – You can’t beat the price point on this one, it’s only $30! This palette is made from Amazonian clay which helps it last all day!
- Kevyn Auction Art of Makeup – I’ve heard some positive reviews on this one. Plus, it includes a “cream” to help highlight and sculpt your features.
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminizing – I swear by almost every Laura Mercier product I own and this one is no different. This palette helps create the perfect glow for an evening out!
- Lancome All Over Face – If you’re looking to try various shades, this palette is for you. It comes with so many fun colors!
Now tell me, which beauty products are your favorite?!
Shop the Post: